Complex Division of Assets
My firm has been guiding clients through the divorce process for over 13 years. During this time, I have handled cases involving all aspects of property division. I work at a very sophisticated level in property division matters, yet always strive to develop solutions that are practical and that preserve the assets.
It makes no sense to waste valuable assets in a legal battle when it is possible to negotiate a fair and workable settlement. At the same time, I believe you should not hesitate to litigate if that is the best way to preserve assets and protect your interests.
In your case, I will act with all deliberate speed and seek for you all that the law provides. I can advise and represent you in matters involving:
• Real estate and divorce
• Division of a business
• Division of a professional practice
• Pensions and retirement account valuations
• Deferred compensation, stock options, and purchase plans
• Indemnification to, or from a spouse who takes on an underwater mortgage
• Inheritances and gifts received during the marriage
• Breach of fiduciary duty
• Hidden assets and internationally held assets
• And other complex property issues